Sunday, May 1, 2011

No strength, no skills, just a brain

No strength, no skills, just a brain

I'm not strong, I'm not particularly good at anything so a brain's all I got left in this world. Those with strength or a particular skill already will achieve highly in life, but even they have to work for it.

My mum always tells me that I can't do things properly such as instructions lol. She calls me weak as well so she tells me to rely on my brain. Brain and education's all I got, so I'm guessing I'm gunna have to start trying harder. Wish me luck.

Someone told me that playing sport keeps you fit, you have fun etc. And that's true. I wish I had started a sport when I was younger. Not too late for soccer.. but I can't be f'ed with sports LOL

I'm a bit down right now.. I don't know.. it's as if I have bipolar lol.. I switch moods so often.

I've noticed that I'm different now too. I don't know what caused me to be different. I feel different.. I think I'm still confused after some events.

No comments:

Post a Comment