Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm waiting for you

After it comes, I will forget you completely. Not only sorrow,but including some sweetness as well. Wanna wait for you. Wanna prove to myself that I can hold you in my heart. And can also pretend that you’re only just a passerby on the street. Slowly spreading to the my bottom of my heart. You should already have admitted that you’re together with him.Without any consideration or hesitation. I just said that I’ll wait for you. I can see the constrain in your eyes. Even more are doubts. That’s why you left. Don’t believe that you will change your mind. It’s just me that’s stubborn to decide to wait for you. The tears in my eyes haven’t fall even a drop. Only following your shadow. Slowly spreading into my heart. I’ll wait for you. Half a year as the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment