Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Normal post...

Welp.. haven't done a "normal" post in a while... so here goes :D

"Like is like a camera.. focus on what is important and you will capture it perfectly."

That reminds me of my opinion on photos and memory. I never really liked photos.. couples always took them together etc. I mean... I think that's really sweet and all and I guess I should do it but I really prefer sometimes to remember moments in my memory... because..

Memory does what a camera cannot (this is starting to sound like Module C in English....). Anyways.. with memory.. it really tells me the moments that are really important to me.. bits of my life I never want to let go of. And at times, your memory can change those moments of your life inside your mind and somehow make it better to the point where if you remember it it makes you smile.. (if that makes any sense :S)

Moving on..

Crap..

My mum gives me a lot of what I would deem "crap" about life.. life lessons maybe?
She repeats herself a lot and sometimes it sort of pisses me off..
It's cos.. a lot of what she says.. I don't like to believe it's true..
But.. in the end.. the "crap" is turns out to be right.. It's reality; a lot of what she says.

And it makes me really sad sometimes.. that things don't turn out the way I want them to be as imagined in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment