Friday, April 18, 2014

Urusei Yatsura



I've been reading Urusei Yatsura, another manga by Rumiko Takahashi. It's very similar to her other series. I like it. One might find it repetitive but I like it.

These three images sort of captures the Takahashi's works that I've read so far. There are just these really sudden moments where you feel that you really love someone and it's a wonderful feeling. Everything inside you just lights up. In these manga series, they're a bit random and unrealistic but whatever :).

I hope to finish this soon but I really don't. I feel slightly sad at the end of every one of Takahashi's work. The ending is so abrupt and by that time, I feel connected to the manga in some weird way.

:). I'm searching for that wonderful feeling again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment