Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Feeling like absolute shit

I feel like absolute shit right now. But I'm managing.
I guess I deserve what happened though. I can't believe it would happen to me though.

And during times like these especially, you just wish you had a girl to talk to.
May be just a friend, not a girlfriend.

A close friend that I feel very comfortable around.

I had that and I didn't want to keep it. Guess that's my fault as well.
Why am I such a stubborn, selfish ass hole. Is it being selfish or being selfless?
I'm not sure at all.
I'm just not sure any more.

I did try talking to a few other people, not just girls. It never felt right at all.
It never really did.

I threw it all away. Why does it happen to me though? Of course isn't the answer simple?

I'm an idiot.

2 comments:

  1. I know this is overstated but you do learn from your mistakes. "Experience is a brutal teacher."
    Isn't there anything you can do to make amends now?
    And people like that are hard to find, aren't they?

    CK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yeah.. I try to make it up to my parents and myself by working harder and try not to let it happen again. But sometimes, you're just too scared to try again because of the trauma involved with the first mistake.

    ReplyDelete