Saturday, June 28, 2014

Is it alright?

Is it alright to be afraid of losing someone?
Or is this wrong? Is this distrust?

Is it alright to trust the ones you love so much that you'll never think of losing them?
Or is this wrong? Is this arrogance?

What is right, what is wrong?

Does it vary from person to person, situation to situation?

1. "Are you afraid of losing me?"
"No, I believe in us"

Is that good enough?
Or does it feel comforting and slightly satisfying that the one that loves you is worried about losing you?



2. "Are you afraid of losing me?"
If you were to say yes, how would you say it?

Maybe a balance... just as there is a balance in everything. The problem is finding the balance, one that feels right.



Last night.. I had a dream. I was on a breezy hill. The grass was dark green and the surrounding had a tone of green in it. Maybe its because I've been watching that music video too much. It's very nostalgic..
Anyways, the place I was in was very cool and windy. I had a large kite with me. I felt so free, and I just wanted to let the string on the kite go endlessly.
But amidst this relaxing and calm dream.. something hit my thoughts and I was self conscious of it.
I asked myself "Wtf, why does this concern me. It isn't me and why should I even care?".
There was this strange feeling.. of loss - losing someone.

This reminded me of another dream I had a couple of years ago. I fell asleep while using my phone. The sleep wasn't peaceful; I woke up in the middle of the night and grabbed my phone to send a message, asking a very stupid question.
When it was morning, the event felt like a dream. I asked myself if and why I did it. I was very confused with myself. Sending the message and asking the question was unnecessary and stupid I thought, but why did I do it?
I think I was afraid of losing something. I've always been afraid of losing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment