Friday, November 18, 2016

I am a brother

My little sis would often make fun of me..

You don't talk to this girl, you don't talk to that girl any more, she would say and she'd throw in a laugh

You like this drama because you've been in that guy's position. You're confused, she would say and throw in a laugh

When are you gonna get a girlfriend? We might think you're gay, my parents would say (I'm not gay)

And each time they say that, I can only fake a smile. But deep down I am actually really confused and I can't show it to them. And it hurts a lot every time I'm reminded.

To my siblings, I am a big brother. To them and to everyone, I am a very cheery dude always cracking jokes. I love that part of me but..


Thank you to whoever that's reading. I'm glad there's someone listening :)

And I think that someone is you my primary school friend. Sorry I haven't been in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment