Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hello and goodbye

When you meet a person and you talk to them for a long time.. you grow very fond of them.. perhaps to a point where you like them heaps, or maybe, even love them.

And maybe.. my biggest problem all these times was being able to say hello and not goodbye. You could say that I left rather.. abruptly.

You say hi to someone and you come back, finding yourself another person. Don't you wonder what happened to the other person; the person you never got to say goodbye to and know what had happened to them
It's that feeling.. you feel as if you're lost somehow, I don't know.
You would miss that person heaps wouldn't you? I think that's how I feel/felt. I'm not sure which one it is now. Do I feel or felt that?

I'm always looking for a reason and I still am as to why I'm clinging onto that.
Maybe.. this is it.

Also.. I had only noticed.. I've been having trouble uttering the word 'love'.
I'm still lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment