Friday, March 14, 2014

Quick Post

Jealousy is a horrible feeling, avoid that horrible horrible feeling.
Try not to make others jealous.
Jealousy can lead to heaps of complications... doubt perhaps?
It really is a horrible feeling.

How does one avoid it? I don't know.
There needs to be understanding but such thing is so hard to achieve.


It really is hard for me to elaborate at the moment. When I have time I'll collaborate all this into one post...

On another note, here's a scenario where there are two ways of looking at it. What is right and what is wrong in our perspective and in the Buddhist perspective?

There is a girl that you like but she is dating a guy. You want to talk to her but you are afraid that you and her will become close and then she would eventually fall for you and break up with the other guy.
You talking to her could also probably make the guy jealous and begin to doubt her.
Of course, this is wrong of the guy so the right thing would be show her how much he loves her right? But what if no matter what he does, she just doesn't feel it any more with him, perhaps because of you?
So is it right of you to be talking to her since you like her?
I think the human emotion would allow for it, not really giving a shit about what would happen to the other guy. A lot of people simply put it as that "You like her, she likes you and that's that".

We have negative emotions rising from this situation, and it can lead to doubt..
And doubt is horrible.. Jealousy is horrible..
I would hate to make other people begin to doubt. I would hate to make them feel jealous. They're horrible emotions. I don't want others to feel these emotions because I've been there and it feels like shit. I don't want any one to ever experience it.
What would you do?


What is this thing we call 'love'? I don't understand any more and I don't want to step outside to reach for it any more. It's so complicated.

Perhaps, I'm just overthinking it.
Am I?

Reading this, I sort of sound like some person trying to convert others into Buddhism and I'm not.. I'm just here to provide my understanding of the world now.. and it sounds really Buddhist-y. But um.. I will elaborate on this some other time, just not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment