Tuesday, September 13, 2016

They're all the same

Some say looks matter, others say personality matters. And the rest say that it's a combination of both.

I've come to look at physical appearance at a different angle. The more I travel and the more I look around, the more I realise that everyone looks the same to me. Perhaps to be a bit more specific, there are some very common physical traits across certain ethnic groups (no shit right). But the more I look into it, the less I appreciate each individual's physical appearance. It's not in the sense that I don't care what they look like.. It's more to do with the fact that everyone looks the same.. I guess it's no joke when they say all Asians or all Caucasians look the same.

So in the end, liking someone has got a lot to do with their personality. For me at least I'd like to think . 

I seem to have lost that spark in me though. That click. It's hard to find someone who appreciates and understands you ain't it, it's asking for too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment