Friday, November 6, 2009

The Changing World In My Eyes - The Changing World.

So, as we all know the world is changing; new technology, the population increases, the world slowly dying and of course, people migrating from country to country.

Strangely, I am mostly concerned about the fact that the world is becoming overpopulated. With the population increasing each day, the world will soon be completely covered. China, for example, is probably one of the best images of the future. Of course in India, that could also be our future's image, due to the fact that our wolrd is slowly dying, but we humans never learn. With the help of Science, I do believe that we will all selfishly destroy and discover other planets.

(Back to the topic of the world becoming overpopulated)

With the world becoming overpopulated, humans will begin to find a place and live where ever they can. This would obviously mean that cultures will be mixed with cultures. Strangely, this saddens me. Not just that, but the fact that humans would probably do anything to keep it's race alive.

I suppose I am just used to living in Vietnam, and seeing Vietnamese people. And I guess I'm just used to the lifestyles, cultures and technologies, and the people Vietnam. I see them everyday, and would usually expect them to stay like that. But with the problems that humans are going to eventually face, I guess that staying the same won't happen. Everything will be different in a few years time.

You will see other cultures living in other countries. And there will be many religions in a single area. And I guess this would make the life that we used to have very complicated.

What about jobs? What about money? What about us - What will happen to us?

Everyday, I just wish that humans were given a second chance. I just wish that we would be wiped out soon, and that we are given a second chance after a few hundred million years (after our extinction). Will this ever happen..

I just hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment