Monday, November 2, 2009

The Changing World In My Eyes - My story.

So why did I make this blog?

Let's just start off by saying that life goes by really quickly.

In my position, I would always think about the future in a simple blink. I wonder to myself and think about how different it was 50 years ago compared to what it is now. The actions of humanity has probably painted a future already. The inventions and improvements made everyday - neverending.

I still remember the time that I had lived in Vietnam. It's over now, yet somehow I wished that I had never gone to Australia. Living in Vietnam was so different. If you had compared Vietnam to Ausralia and other countries, it's amazing how many different things you may find. Of course, I look deep into these things and often stare into space thinking about it; mainly to be speaking, the shape of my future - the shape of the world and what we do with it. I ask myself 'What happened if I lived in Vietnam? Would my life be better or worse?' Of course, most would say Australia is better than Vietnam because of the benefits that it has.

Well, living in Australia sounds all fun and rich, especially for the people in Vietnam. I return to Vietnam and talk to the neighbours, and they all wish to live here. You live here and you eventually realise that something's missing; your loved ones. All I can say is, this world is contaminated by money. Money is everything in life. I don't think there will ever be a future where humans can help each other raise food and live without money. Picture it. Isn't it just too perfect. But in life, there's the good and the better. Those with more money gets the better things, but there are things that will miss.

In Australia, I was able to have access to new and better things. In Vietnam, I guess I had all I need. In Australia, I have been accepted, rejected. In Vietnam, I have been warmly accepted but why? The contamination. I can sum it up in a few lines to describe the life in Vietnam and how I am warmly accepted.

One here is many there.
I am accepted because I have many of the many.
The many is little here.

I can only conclude by hoping you understand the 3 lines above and say that I hope that this world will change.

If not, I can only wish that humanity falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment