Thursday, November 25, 2010

Curiosity

Curiosity

Yeah she was right.. curiosity does kill the cat. But I want to fulfill my curiosity by learning and knowing. The things I learn, I need to know. But she's right.. it does hurt to find out that people do things behind your back. I'll just leave it as that so people do not know what I'm talking about in specific.

One-time Anemsia right now would be nice. Memories hurt, and knowing what happened behind me hurts. But I wonder if I really know what I'm asking for..

Edited at 6pm

And then my mum made me some chicken wings around this time.. I ate them.. sitting there at times and stared so blankly. My sister thought I had a stomach ache..
Kids..

I've lost my appetite for food and I wanna tell my mum that I don't want to eat.. She won't be happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment