Thursday, October 10, 2013

A letter to be delivered at 00:00.

Where do I begin..? I don't know.. I've thought about this for a while.. It's been stuck on my mind. A lot's been on my mind lately.. and I really shouldn't have had any space for it but I did.. I don't know why. I'm such an idiot.
I guess.. 
I could start off by saying Happy 20th Birthday Melody.
I hope you have a great day with the people you care about. Don't eat too much spicy food..
I don't know what words are to you.. and how they make you feel.
You can be really cold when you want.. and I'm quite jealous of that..
I wish I was stronger, like you. 
I don't have that much confidence in myself. I wish I did. For a while I thought I did.

You're 20 years old on this day.. and I remember you making a big deal out of it..
Whatever you're doing today.. I won't be a part of it.
I don't think I would've done much even if I had the chance..
HSC exams are coming up so to be honest.. there wasn't much I was planning on doing this year for you even if I had the opportunity. But.. it means a lot to you.. does it?

Ahh.. the HSC.. what does it do to couples.. Or is it the couples that do it to themselves?
I'm not sure..
I've always seen the HSC as a test.. even for couples..
I think.. I didn't manage my time well at all.. and so I've failed a part of this test because I lost something that's dear to me.
But I promised myself that everything would be alright after the HSC is done.. The promise wasn't just for me.. it was for us.

I'm such an idiot for hurting you.. I let my emotions get the better of me.. I wish I could control it..
I've tried and I'm still trying.. I'm jealous that you hold yourself so well. You're happy while I'm stuck here like an idiot. I really wish I could change myself.. but then that would mean I lose myself.. Ahh I'm stupid..
I remember when I first listened to that song.. It sent chills down down my spine.. and it still does..
Thank you Melody.
P.S I didn't make the video.. I don't have the time..

No comments:

Post a Comment