Saturday, October 12, 2013

Being apart

I can't blame you Melody.. I'm looking back at those photos you sent me.
Those screen shots of our conversations..
Being apart really sucks..
I don't know how to feel any more..
I stopped saying those sweet things..
Oh I don't know..
I feel so bad that we had to part like this.. I could have made it better.  I really could..
But what am I doing.. sitting here going over the same thing by myself..
This was back when we were in school together.. then it changed.

I did make a promise though. Everything would be better after the HSC. I kept telling myself that.
It really was.. I was able to picture things in my head pretty well..

Now all I ever do is blabber.. Good ol' Henry.
I never liked that aspect about myself.. It's really stupid and immature.

Sigh..

What can I say..?
I made a wish to that blue crystal you gave me Melody. I wish that we'd be happy..
That didn't mean that we would be together.. It just meant that both of us would be happy.
You're happy now.. and I will find that same kind of happiness I hope.

I ask myself sometimes.. why do I write/say these things.. They seem so unlike me..

"why do you even love me..?"

"Cos you can put up with me, and i can put up with you and none of the girls I've loved can do it that?"
:'(
Anyways, I'll try and not post any more of this any more.. I'm sure people get sick of reading this kind of stuff.
I'm just.. really stupid.. and stressed.. and I need someone to be here for me all the time like when you were. It was very sweet of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment