Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hating yourself

In life, the best thing you could do is to hate yourself.

I'm glad this has been one of my morals (if that's the right word).

When you make a mistake, blame yourself. And that's why life is full of regrets, well, at least mine is. Every time I look back, there's always a mistake. That's what being a human is after all. Still... others don't hate themselves I think. I just do.

And, the game of DotA just reflects on this idea. In DotA, if I lose a game, I look back and see what I did wrong. I try not to blame others unless it is that obvious. Well with life, it's the same. I can't blame any one but myself but unlike DotA, there isn't a second chance with most of these mistakes. There's only room for improvement.

It's the same with relationships. Every time I lose a person I love, I look back and see the mistakes I've made. They're quite obvious actually, and I don't know why I don't pick them out when I am during that relationship.

But I guess I've changed my views on relationships a couple of times.

These recent posts have been rather short.

Ihope the next one will be more interesting. I hope I can update this blog frequently, maybe once a day or sometimes once every two days. But to come up with these ideas.. I need to look up at the sky and dwell deeply. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment