Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Teshima

This blog post is dedicated to a man called Teshima.

Teshima is the creator of a free arcade shooting game called Silver Knights.

I've stopped playing Silver Knights, but it was one of the few greatest games in my childhood. I used to wake up very early to play it and it somewhat got me very excited. My legs would jump every time I was smashing a button (don't laugh at me). And I remember my parents walking past each time, commenting on that bad habbit. I took control of it eventually.

Anyways, the whole point of this post is to thank Teshima and wish him the best of lucks. As you may have guessed already, he's a Japanese. He lives in Japan (don't say "no shit") and earthquakes have hit Japan so often in the past few years.

Silver Knights was Teshima's dream. He made it cos he enjoyed it. He would put it on hiatus now and then, but every six months or so he would come back to that "project" (the game is still in development but it's awesome).

It's been two years since the last update for Silver Knights. The last feedback that Teshima suggests that he will be getting back to it. As for the meantime, all us Silver Knights fans have our fingers cross.

I(we) hope that he has recovered from the problems.

Dreams have been destroyed, relatives have probably been lost. Good luck Teshima!

No comments:

Post a Comment