Monday, September 27, 2010

Mind & Heart

Mind & Heart

Holidays are so boring.. I prefer school :D. Just the thought of the world holiday reminds me of the bloody assignments...

On topic.

'Oh ribcage, you protect my heart from physical damage. I thank you, but why can't you protect me from emotional damage.'

My skull protects my mind, my ribcage protects my heart. There's a barrier between the two yet, at times they come together to share the same feelings. Right now though, mine are at war with each other. Such conflict leaves me so confused. As long as these two are here, I cannot make clear decisions.

I choose the path that my mind takes, but as long as there is my heart things are so hard.

Quite strangely though, the more I think about what I say above, the more I find it rubbish. This is all so rubbish.. so confused. I don't really know what I'm writing. Usually, when I post something, I add in a touch of my feelings. I'm guessing the feeling right now is confusion, but even I don't understand or feel it. Wtf is wrong with me..

Обои на рабочий стол. Radiant

These leaves are so free.. free from emotions..

Обои на рабочий стол. Kiss

I envy these creatures :L. They're free when they want and ....

No comments:

Post a Comment