Sunday, September 19, 2010

Moon Festival

Moon Festival

How boring.. today was moon festival and I didn't go out with anyone. Probably invite some friends in a year or two when I start a part time job.

Any way, today I was in Cabramatta today with my whole family for four bloody long hours. I only went in the first place for the Yum Cha.. which really sucked xD.

What this post really made me circle around is some pretty whacko thoughts which will be written here.

So I was walking down at Cabramatta, looking around and then there's all these people, especially girls. Lol. Yes girls, I check them out, but something strange quite hit me. The clothing that these girls wear. It looks all posh and expensive. Everything's changed, but especially for a guy like me coming from Vietnam, seeing all these girls dress like this.. it's quite weird. This isn't my first time though, I have been thinking of it for quite some time. And then I imagined the future where these sorts of girls are everywhere. And then this crazy idea came to me that I'll never really fall in love with another person again. So weird.. but I'm quite for it.

And then we got to this fairy floss shop. My sister wanted some, and then I started thinking about the times back in Vietnam when I was three-five. It's quite weird how these memories vaguely stay in my head. What quite struck me was how the fairy floss tasted and I could only say to myself 'The sweet sensation of fairy floss isn't just the same here'. It's true. I remember once, in front of a temple, it was a festival; perhaps the moon festival. There was a fairy floss machine there. I asked the man for one and he started spinning some fairy floss around a stick. He gave it to me and I could imagine taking a big bite. The fairy floss would melt instantly in my mouth no matter how much I ate. Here, when I take big bites, these sugary solids remain and I found it quite annoying. That made me remember of the festival back in Vietnam, which I miss so much now...... And then there was another time, when there was another festival. I was in front of this temple-like place leaning against this giant tree looking around for my friends and cousin, but there was none. Today, when I go back to Vietnam and ride my back past that place, I remember that day. This place is vacant too, but these memories just cling on so well and they make me miss my childhood......

Thinking of my past and mentioning love before, I come to this. I don't know if I've ever mentioned about a girl I 'liked?' back when I was 5. Yes I was 5, and I don't know if it was love or something.. Today I can only 'meh' at it. Nevertheless, I continue to miss my childhood though. Before coming over here to Australia, my last few memories were of her, and the day I hugged my grandma. The memory of her was the day I was walking home from a school (yes, 5 year olds back in Vietnam had to walk back home alone), usually I'd race her, although she lived a bit further up. But on that day, something really special happened. We smiled at each other. I can't really remember the smile, but I remember that we smiled at each other. But as a kid, I didn't really think of love, only like. And at that same moment, I didn't think of any of that. I could only think where she was. Lol. It was weird. What's more weird is, how am I remembering what I thought when I was a 5 year old. Believe me or not, your choice.

I started looking at life in such a weird manner, that by the moment I had reached this newsagency, I felt confused. I told my dad before that I wanted to go Shaolin again, which I am going to next week. I find it especially hard to say hi to my teacher and if he asks what I've been doing :/. I feel really bad.. And then I bought a maths textbook lol. It costed 30 dollars and my dad said I should try to finish it, so I should probably do what he wants. And then the last crazy idea had was deleting my games, which in fact I did. I deleted them and emptied the recycling bin. All I can think right now is 'meh', and I'm asking myself 'what the hell am I doing'.

One last thing, because I mentioned posh before I'd like to bring this in into this post too. I've seen some people say that my hair is tb, and I really don't give a shit. To be honest, my intention for what hairstyle I wanted started when I was in year 4. I saw this emo guy on the net and I liked his hair. It's not just that but at around this time, I started liking girls and telling myself I had no chance and started feeling bad. I don't really mind if my hair covered both my eyes, I could imagine myself looking freaky. I could live with that, but my parents can't. Lol. So you see, my hair was used to begin the expression of my emoness but because society has evolved, it's taken differently. I see the majority of guys using gel but there's something about it that irritates me. And it's probably today I generalise that guys using gel > guys without gel. It's pretty stupid and I tell myself not to take it like that so no worreh :D.

Now that I've deleted my games though, I guess more studying and other stuff I guess. The last time I said I quit gaming I came back to it lol. I don't know what happens. I'll keep walking down this stupid road and see for myself xD

No comments:

Post a Comment