Thursday, September 2, 2010

Time, Time, Time

Time, Time, Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAzc4Gtq84U

Why do simple things such as a video touch me so much. I'd like to thank Vi for showing me this Video :).

Well, the title of this post probably says it all 'Time, Time, Time'. 'Time' turns the beautiful into the ugly, destroy the living and bring grief to what's left. For some though, the powers of 'Time' cannot destroy love.

This video has made me think that I should make the best of my childhood and stop giving much of a crap about what's happening around the world. But it's just a video; another one of those videos with a happy ending.

But I do emphasize how life goes by so quickly.. and one day, I might actually be this old man going to a beach, looking back at my life...

And then there was the first day of Spring. I don't know whether I should have been glad or not. It's Spring. And then Summer. And then new year.. already... Another year's gunna be gone and we'll all be year 10.. and then 11.. and then 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment