Thursday, August 26, 2010

My current wish

'My Current Wish'

Current Wish:
The ability of teleportation to travel the world, staring at the natural wonders of other places and forgetting that a world exists before me.

Yes, it's true and quite... startling for some of your but this is really what I want to do. This world's crap and the natural wonders are like the only things thats left. Luckily there's protection for most of these sites.

Here are some pictures and I hope you understand why this is my wish;

*note all pictures are taken from real places

Обои на рабочий стол. Fall Colors

Yeah, the colour of Autumn. So beautiful. When I see this image, I feel myself walking in it for a second.

Обои на рабочий стол. Great Smoky Mountains

Holy shit there's a place with this many daisies? O.O.


Обои на рабочий стол. Fall Colors

Need I say more?

Enough picture spam for now.
Comments on CBOX please.

No comments:

Post a Comment