Saturday, August 21, 2010

Society's 'wierdness'

Society's 'wierdness'

Society's 'wierdness'

So I've been thinking about this, our society and how weird it actually works. First kiss and virginity. In society, we've made these two words become a part of us, so vital to us that even it can kill us.

Virginity - the state of being a virgin, whereas being inexperienced with sexual intercourse.

First kiss - Well, the name says it all.

Lets start off with the 'First Kiss'.
Read this some time for some... tips...
http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-First-Kiss

First kiss, is, well, the first kiss you ever make by mouth to mouth. I find it rather weird talking or discussing it too. I've always wondered what it's like to kiss a girl in a moment, I feel as though time would really slow down when it does happen. My curiosity in the past years have made me ask some of my 17 year old friends.
I ask; How do you kiss O.O. And what's it like?
They would always answer the first part of it, not the second. Guess that part's up to me. As for the first question, they would always say that 'When time comes, you'll know what to do'.

When they say that, it always makes me think for a second there and I continue to say in my head 'How the fuck'.

So.. the first kiss is one to remember and I'm sitting here right now wondering what it's like to kiss a girl. I've hugged a girl many times, and it feels so... loving? So warm.. But Meh.

Now for the virginity. This thing's like one of the biggest 'part' of us and I don't even know who came up with it and why it even exists. Back then I think people would get to an age and then get it over and done with. I don't think they ever had the intention of thinking of their virginity so 'preciously'?

Here we are today though, as teenagers, some of us wondering what sex is, some of us having done it, and some of us who can't even wait to do it.

It's so weird that we let these words basically control us and again, we want to give it away to that special someone. We all have different views on it though, as to whether our virginity actually matters. For me and most of the people I know though, I think we do care about it. If we think about it now, this word that controls us, it's pretty word.

An example would perhaps be having a girlfriend who had sex with another guy. We would be broken because;
1. She lost her virginity to another man
2. Well, it's kinda clear that she had sex with another man so either way it's a lose for that person.

On the other hand, if I was to become a person's boyfriend that had lost their virginity already, it would be a complete turn off. But as life goes on, I think my views on this will change, not as in I don't care, but I think I'll need a partner in life. Thinking about this and already worrying about the future is so weird... but that's me :).

Enjoy this post, cos I may not have any other ideas for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment