Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cherry Blossoms

Cherry Blossoms

These trees are so beautiful. I was thinking, whilst looking up these images at 1:30 am, that I wouldn't mind being lost in a forest of these trees.

They're.. fantastic :). I think it gives me another reason to wish to have the ability to teleport. I'd be able to go and see these trees, which is part of my original reason (to see the natural wonders of the word).

Most people would think that such exotic places could only be found in anime, in fairytales. Yes, the images depicted in these mediums are wonderful, but the natural scenes are real as well.. if you look for them :). There aren't many people who are bothered, and I wish that I would be bothered when I'm older.

I want to capture nature changing through each season.



I'd like to share with you all one last picture. It looks fake, and it's quite obvious that it's screen captured from Windows Media Player but...



It reminds me of a willow. So.. it's sort of a willow/cherry blossom. It's very poignant, mainly because willows are 'sad' and cherry blossoms are 'beautiful'. Is there a word that describes something as both sad yet beautiful at the same time?

P.S.
Some of you may be wondering why I'm up late. Well, it's because I slept in the afternoon and now I can't be bothered. I can't sleep and even if I try, I'd think myself to death. So after trying to sleep, I hopped back onto the computer. On completion of this post though, my eyes are getting tired, so it's time to call it a morning (get the joke? Oh I'm so funny).

No comments:

Post a Comment