Monday, April 25, 2011

Today's Horoscope

Today's Horoscope

Your friends and associates might find it difficult to accept that you feel so good now. They may believe that something is lurking in the twilight behind your bright smile. Luckily, they are wrong. Although deep issues can rise to the surface over the next few days, you are quite capable of handling them. Don't worry about what others think; just be true to yourself.

I may or may not have a bright smile, but I am quite capable of handling my issues. I decided to post today's horoscope too because I wanted to mention how accurate these have been.

A few days ago, Kelvin and I did these Tarrot card readings from Google, and you won't believe the surprising results.

I was thinking too. Can someone answer me? What's worse than being told to die in a hole, called a hypocrite and 'hated' (the word hate is seen by that person as a very bad word). You'd all probably guess who it is already that told me all above. Of course, the word hypocrite is important because everyone should understand my thoughts on this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment