Friday, April 15, 2011

My Horoscope for Today

My Horoscope for Today

You may be revisiting childhood memories with more clarity than usual, and this could be a pleasant distraction from what you should be doing. However, your little excursions into your personal history might reawaken emotions from the past. Analyze your feelings so you know which ones are significant enough to motivate new action. This process will take practice, but, fortunately, you can learn to keep up external appearances now while you also attend to your journey within.

Then again. I wish I could stay up till 6am. All i would do is reminisce :). Memories~

On another note. I think this blogger's gunna be sort of a diary of my life. Very special to me. I'm not going to move to tumblr or anything, and I hope that other school mates that still own a blog don't either (if that makes any sense). This blog is nearly two years old and I hope it will be older with the same people reading it. Thanks for caring.

This post was edited twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment