Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hypocrisy and the need to be right

Hypocrisy and the need to be right

These are the two fundamentals of a human. I once said

'Did you know that the word hypocrite comes from the word human?' Of course that isn't true but it'll lead to what I'm about to say.

I'll start off with hypocrites. I will say it. Everyone is a hypocrite. It is a human fundamental. You can't deny that you've never gone back against something you've said. To call someone else a hypocrite, you're being a hypocrite. To say that you want to save nature, you're being a hypocrite. To be a human, you need to be a hypocrite. To be accepted into society, you need to be a hypocrite. You need to shower, eat, fart, shit to be accepted. And all this makes you a hypocrite if you don't want to harm nature. You say you want to help. I've got a very bad suggestion: help by dying. One less human, one less harm to the environment. I am a hypocrite. I've accepted that. I just find it so troubling that some people get pissed when they are called one. I don't understand why they would react like that.

Next I'd like to comment on how people like calling me one-sided etc. I am one-sided because I have strong faith in my opinions, and I am certain that they are facts and are the truth that can't be denied. What I really wanted to say is, another human fundamental is the need to be right. You just hate being told off don't you? But you know what's amazing? When you say something like 'Why must you always be one-sided?' or 'How come noone can ever convince you', have you ever realised that you're trying to be right? Think about it. You're trying to be right in telling someone that he/she's trying to be right (if that makes any sense).

And what concerns me the most is, people have been calling me these two terms yet in fact they haven't looked into it as I have. I may regard myself as a philosipher, not one of high intelligence etc, but the way I look at things, people just don't understand. Arrogant, hypocritical and one-sided humans. I am all of those but unlike some, I have accepted it.

I realise what isn't realised.

No comments:

Post a Comment