Sunday, April 24, 2011

Just some brief notes

Just some brief notes

Firstly I'd like to say that this blog is now private. Please do not post any of this information anywhere. If I find out that it's leaked, EVERYONE in Australia will lose permission to read my blog and my trust.

The people who have been invited to read this blog are people I have.. faith on; faith that they will be different to the other people who hate me.

Richie said that 'You weren't there'. That is untrue; I was there, the group wasn't. They weren't there for Kelvin.

Anyways, we're going to Frank's house to do our songs today <3. I'll post the link of ME singing, and Kelvin's too if he does not wish to share it with everyone (which I intend on doing).

"Infinity is where I can pick up chicks" - I find that quote rather depressing and funny. It was funny because the person used the word 'chicks' but the depressing side is evident..

No comments:

Post a Comment