Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A good liar

A good liar

Who here disagrees that I am a good liar? I lie to everyone of course, but then there's the bad lies, the joking lies and the good lies.

The bad lies are quite self explanatory. You lie to cause trouble or that sort of stuff.

The joking lies are self explanatory too. It's a joke, nothing harmful was intended.

And lastly, you might all be wondering 'wth is a good lie'. A good lie is when you lie to protect another person, or yourself (really depends what you're defending yourself for).

Now, in a literal sense, you could say a good lie is something that's believable and a bad lie is something that isn't. Pretty confusing so far? I believe so.

Anyways, I really wanted to point out that I don't think anyone really knows when I'm lying :). I have this smile where I raise one side of my cheeks and you see that side of the teeth. It's very.. cheeky in some ways I guess. People used to believe that when I smile like that, I'm lying. Now, they don't know which is which. When I do smile like that, do understand that I am up to something.. or am I?

I'll give a perfect example (although this person is very gullible). A few weeks ago when we got our marks back for our history preparation essay, I went around and lie to people that I got a 'C', when in fact I got something better.

Well, when I was walking with Kelvin, I had told him to guess. I told him all these random answers with that smile of mine. After about 15 mins, Kelvin concluded that it's definitely (note how assured he is) not an 'A' so it must be a 'B' or 'C'.. well guess what I really got. Till this day, I still laugh at that moment. Kelvin, you are funny :)

After reading some of my posts, I think they're poorly written and structured. Excuse me for that :).

*Edited*

After thinking about it, I'm not all of that special :(. Other guys are good at lying too.

No comments:

Post a Comment