Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Khóc

Khóc

Another Vietnamese song ahahaha. I've been posting up too many lately, and been listening to too many lately. This song's called 'Khóc' (Cry) by Vũ Khánh Duy. My cousins in Vietnam introduced me to this artist through the song 'Buồn' which is still one of my favourites.

Here are the lyrics and the translations are so much easier and has the melancholy tone unlike the previous song.

Trong tình yêu, ai cũng muốn được yêu được hạnh phúc bên người.
In a relationship, everyone wants to be loved, for the happiness

Nhưng có những mối tình chỉ đem lại cho ta nước mắt, hạy nghe và cảm nhận.. khóc
But with the love only brings us tears, listen and accept.. cry


Đã có những lúc anh ngồi giữa bóng tối chợt bật khóc nước mắt cứ tuôn chẳng lí do
There are times when I sit under the dim lamp, tears suddenly fall without a reason

Cho dù lau hết nước mắt kia chẳng ngừng chợt nhận ra là em đã đi xa
Whether I wipe my tears, they would not stop as I realise that you're gone

Sao người đi để lệ hoen ướt mi giờ có tiếc nuối chi thì người cũng ra đi
Why did you leave, for me to regret

Thôi đừng khóc nữa dù khóc cho đến muôn đời thì người cũng chẳng quay về nữa đâu
Well, do not cry anymore, not for my life because my love won't return


Tình yêu cho ta niềm vui , tình yêu cho ta niềm đau và cũng trao cho ta bao xót xa êm đềm
Our relationship gave me happiness, our relationship gave me pain, but it also grants me the warmth to relieve the pain

Khi đôi ta bên nhau thì sao thật hạnh phúc biết bao , luôn bên nhau dù cho có khó khăn
When we are by each other's side, there's so much happiness; always together even when times are tough


Người yêu ơi em là ai , người yêu ơi em chốn nào vì sao em luôn trao bao đắng cay cho tôi
My love, who are you. My love, where have you ran off to. Why did you leave me in such pain

Giờ đây tôi ngồi ôm thương đau khi người bước đi giờ mãi hay mãi tim nhận ra , đâu là yêu
Now I cry all by myself, since the day you left me, wondering what and where is love.


Đã đến lúc con đường phải rẽ lối vì tình yêu giữa chúng ta nay đã khác xưa
We've come to the point in the road where we realise it splits, because our love is the the same as it used to be.

Cho dù đã có đắp xây rất nhiều dù sao thì em cũng đã ra đi
Even though we've been through a lot, you still leave me.

Bây giờ tôi khóc để làm chi nữa đây ngày đó cũng đã qua và tình cũng đã xa
Why do I cry for anymore, that day is distant, and so are my feelings.

Ôi người yêu hỡi , người đâu biết rằng cuộc đời anh chỉ yêu mình em
My love, you don't understand that I will always love you

Tình yêu cho ta niềm vui , tình yêu cho ta nỗi đau và cũng trao cho ta bao xót xa êm đềm
Our relationship gave me happiness, our relationship gave me all the blame but it also gave me warmth

Khi đôi ta bên nhau thì sao thật hạnh phúc biết bao , luôn bên nhau dù cho có khó khăn
When we are by each other's side, there's so much happiness; always together even when times are tough

Vì sao em quên tình tôi , vì sao em luôn dối gian , vì sao em luôn trao bao đắng cay cho tôi
Why did you forget my feelings, why did you lie to me, why did you leave me with all this pain

Giờ đây tôi ngồi ôm thương đau khi người bước đi giờ mãi hay mãi tim nhận ra đâu là yêu
Now I cry all by myself, since the day you left me, wondering what and where is love.

Người yêu ơi em là ai , người yêu ơi em chốn nào vì sao em luôn trao bao dối gian cho tôi
My love, who are you. My love, where have you ran off to. Why did you leave me in such pain

Khi đôi ta bên nhau thì sao thật hạnh phúc biết bao , luôn bên nhau dù cho có khó khăn
When we are by each other's side, there's so much happiness; always together even when times are tough

Vì sao em quên tình tôi , vì sao em luôn dối gian , vì sao em luôn trao bao đắng cay cho tôi
Why did you forget my feelings, why did you lie to me, why did you leave me with all this pain

Giờ đây tôi ngồi ôm thưong đau khi người yêu bước đi giờ mãi hay mãi tim nhận ra . đâu là yêu
Now I cry all by myself, since the day you left me and I finally realise that. But, what is love?

Khóc để làm gì vì người đã xa , xa thật rồi
Why cry.. you are distant, far away from me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment