Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A life left in Vietnam

A life left in Vietnam

This post might sound kinda like a repeat and I hope it has something new.. Anyways.. people have been discussing a lot about the 'old life'. Well, just about two :L (excluding me). What I mean by the old life is.. the life before a person moves. I came from Vietnam and I've been thinking a lot about it lately.

Last year when I did come back to Vietnam, I went to so many places and I had so much fun. I saw people having fun and that made me wonder if life in Vietnam was better. I really don't know how to organise this post, so it might sound a bit disorganised. Anyways, although the life in Vietnam can be quite harsh and it seems as if things haven't moved into 'modernism' I think it's more simplistic in some ways.

Sometimes, I just think about riding my bicycle everywhere in the village. Riding it to secondary school with my cousin or maybe even with the girl I love. Relationships really bound people together. It's hard to hate people in Vietnam, easy to communicate with and.. everyone just seems to rely on each other. Over here, it's compeltely different. People act different on the Internet, they rely on the internet to communicate all that sort of stuff. I just think life in Vietnam would be fun in so many ways..

And today, when I was riding my bike in the morning to the station. It started to rain and I got soaked. I don't think I really care. I enjoy being with the rain; I don't care if it made me sick. It also reminded me of the stories that my parents share with each other, of how they have to wake up early and sleep late. Sometimes, they have to work in the rain, but heck, that was life in Vietnam, and sadly, for some people, it still is.

And.. relying on each other, as people do in Vietnam draws them together. Which makes people who love each other really strong? But.. there really isn't a definition for love. People love differently. Money? Characteristics? Dependence on each other to survive? All that bullshit. I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment