Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inuyasha

Inuyasha

Some people ask me about my addiction for Inuyasha and so I've decided to make a post on it today.

It all began in about year 4 I believe, when my family still had this satellite dish. My parents installed it to watch the Vietnamese channels, but I like the anime found on the Chinese channel I think. First there was Naruto, but that didn't last long cos Inuyasha came in after that. I was year 4, that innocent little dude and still am ;). So I watched it and I really liked the first opening "Change the World - V6". I'm surprised those guys aren't as famous as other boy bands, although I must admit some of their songs are weird O_O. A year 4 with a huge imagination I was :D and the idea of a half demon with sharp claws and romance was just perfect for me.

Julie did ask me if my liking of Inuyasha did have a deeper meaning and it does. People would probably see me as some dirty dude who enjoys violence but things can be quite different. I liked Inuyasha in year 4 because of the plot and the love triangle that Inuyasha had.

"OMG WTF IS THIS REALLY YOU HENRY?" Yeah I get that a lot.

Come to think of it, I did watch dramas back then too LOL. The Chinese ones that came up in the Viet channels. And and MONKEY KING :D. I remember this drama about a girl and a girl falling in love, but their parents fell in love with each other too haha. Never got to finish it though but does anyone know it?

No comments:

Post a Comment