Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hate

Hate

Of course, people use that word hate a lot now. What really makes me laugh is that people don't express it well enough. I learnt this from my Shaolin teacher.

And why would I really care if people hated me? It's not like I hang around any of those haters.

And I will say it again. Those were not assumptions. I was talking to Kelvin on the day when he was all alone. Enjoy fuckheads.

I laugh at all the pitiful blame. Of course, if you really want the truth. Go ask Kelvin. But for his sake, I don't want him to express his true opinions. So hate me. Leave him alone.

Besides Kim, knowing you hate me really helps me move along. Thanks. Of course, you were the one that told me that hate is a strong word. Use dislike. So I do use it. But for you to use it, really shows how much of rubbish I am and I'd like to thank you for showing me that. And I've told you once. Things easily stick in my head. You will regret using that word one day.

And a last note. I'd like to thank Julie. Whether I was wrong or you guys were wrong, she told me she felt guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment