Friday, April 22, 2011

Shame on you people

Shame on you people

Shame on you people for ditching him like that. Why invite him the first place. Invite those you consider a friend. A friend is someone you'd hang around. You left him hanging like that.

And how come I didn't get an invite? :'(. Fuck that. I don't want an invite haha. Just shows the friends I have aye?

People like you guys disgust me. Yes, people who went to Luna Park. And there is one particular person. And you've all ditched Kelvin for fun. Don't know why such people consider him a friend.

I might ditch him for a ride (because it's a hypothetical situation) but not for an entire day. Ditching a friend for fun. Too many people do that now.

A whole day alone *Shivers*

I hope this post makes you feel the guilt you never felt. Damn you all.


================================================

Happiness is a good medicine..

but..

sadness spreads so easily and quickly..

No comments:

Post a Comment