Saturday, April 16, 2011

Vietnamese songs

Vietnamese songs - Tùng Anh

I've posted up the lyrics to this song a while ago and I'd like to translate it :). The lyrics are great and I just think that Vietnamese songs have really powerful emotions in them. It may or may not be true but the artists just sing with such great emotion.

Đóng góp:

Bàn tay anh thấy giá lạnh.khi em nói câu biệt ly
My hands turn cold, when you say your words of goodbye
Vòng tay anh ôm rất chặt.nhưng em vẫn bước ra đi
I hold you in my arms, but you still walk away

Nhìn qua gương thấy bón hình.em cứ xa dần xa
I look back and see you, fading away
Chợt nhận ra em đi mất rồi.giờ một mình lẽ loi
I don't believe that you're gone already. Now I'm by myself, wondering

Em giờ đây…không còn là ngày xưa
You are not like you used to be
Một người đã đã rất yêu anh
You used to be the one that loved me
Anh nhìn em ra đi.lệ rợi trên mi sầu úa
I watch you walk off.

Đk:

Ở bên người mà em chọn nhé.anh sẽ nguyên cầu cho em từng phút
You chose to be by my side, I can recall every minute
Những kỉ niệm ngày xưa đã rất ngọt ngào.
of the sweet memories of the past
Chỉ riêng mình anh khắc sâu
Only I am treasuring it?

Ở bên người ta vui em nhé.đừng buồn như bên anh lúc trước
When you're by another person's side, be happy, not like you were when you were with me
Nếu mai này gặp nhau
If we meet again
Anh muốn thấy nụ cười,muốn thấy một người anh đã yêu
I wanna see laughter, I wanna see my love...
Thật hạnh phúc…!!!
being happy.



Got it from Youtube. Sad song :'(.

On the topic of Vietnamese songs, I don't know why people give an exaggerated "eww" or that sort of dislike towards it. There's this one particular person who used to like some Vietnamese songs, now SHE goes all eww on it. Is it because she doesn't wanna be associated with me, because people don't like the way I am? Let's hope not. Screw you if it is and you'll know who you are if you ever read this.

I will admit that I am some annoying pest. But I have edited this and taken back the apology. No regrets anymore for someone but still for others :). And I apologise to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment